With the rise of smartphones, teens now prefer to spend all their free time online. But apart from getting useful information and entertainment content on the Internet, they can face real trouble like cyberbullying, sexting, and even identity theft.
If you noticed your kid is depressed and avoids talking to you, maybe it’s time to learn why. Reading their messages is the best way to do this. And we’ll tell you exactly how to clone a cell phone to check text messages.
Table Of Contents
What Is Text Cloning?
Most parents might feel confused when they see the word “cloning”, imagining the cloning of messages and chats physically. But in reality, it’s a process of intercepting texts from one device and sending them to another. In other words, you’re just creating a copy of incoming and outgoing messages.
At this point, you may be wondering if cloning cell phone text messages is legal. If you want to clone a cell phone to see text messages of your underaged child, the law is on your side.
Please mind that laws regarding text cloning might differ from state to state. So, we recommend checking with your local authorities before starting this procedure.
How to Clone Cell Phone Text Messages Using a Monitoring App
Parental monitoring app is the best-proven way to access your kid’s texts. And mSpy is one of these apps that can easily show them to you, including the messages from social media like Facebook, Instagram, Tinder, and many more. Follow the steps below to clone a cell phone to see text messages:
- Go to mSpy.com and choose a subscription plan.
- In your inbox, open the welcome letter that has your credentials and installation instructions.
- Install mSpy.
- Log in to your control panel to start cloning cell phone text messages.
Text cloning is not the only feature included in mSpy. With an app like this, you can know your kid’s exact locations, review their call logs or media files, and even see everything they type in messages or search.
How to Clone a Cell Phone to See Text Messages for Free via iCloud
If buying an app isn’t an option for you right now, you can always try to restore backup data. iCloud stores almost all information except for Touch ID, Apple Pay information, and App store contents.
Before cloning cell phone text messages using this method, make sure you have enough storage space on your iCloud and know your kid’s credentials. Also, note that it only works for two iPhone devices (iPad or Mac and iPhone you want to monitor). Here’s how to get started:
- Log in to your kid’s iCloud account.
- Select backup file for recovery.
- Select the backup file containing messages and download it.
- Start reading your kid’s messages after scanning is done.
- Save the data by selecting recover to the computer.
And the last thing you should keep in mind: your kid can turn on read receipts, so every message will show up as read after being viewed on your device.
How to Get Text Messages From Another Phone Sent to Mine: Way for Android Users
A data transferring app is another way for cloning cell phone text messages. It works well for both Android and iPhone devices. Follow these simple instructions to clone someone’s text messages:
- Make sure you have a good Wi-Fi connection.
- Go to Play Store and choose the data transferring app that fits your needs (for instance, CLONEit)
- Set one phone to transmit data and the other to receive.
- Review their messages after transferring is completed.
Apps like this also allow you to view your kid’s call logs, contacts, and even app data.
How to Intercept Text Messages Without Access to the Phone via Bluetooth
Wondering if you can clone someone’s text messages without physical access to the phone? Consider text cloning using Bluetooth. To do this, follow the next steps:
- Go to App Store or Play Store and download Bluetooth cloning tools (can be Super Bluetooth Hack).
- Follow installation instructions.
- Turn on Bluetooth on your device and connect to the device you want to monitor. Make sure both devices are close enough to one another.
- Start reviewing their messages when the connection is set.
The main advantages of this method are that it’s free and easy to use, and it also gives access to call logs, keyboard strokes, and other data.
What Is the Best Way to Clone a Cell Phone to See Text Messages?
As a parent, you might have extremely valid reasons for cloning your kid’s messages. And obviously, their safety always comes first. Some methods like restoring data via iCloud can reveal your intentions.
But if you don’t want to lose their trust, it’s better to grab mSpy. It not only works in stealth mode but can also show you a lot more than just their messages.