The robots are taking over. At least that’s the headline these days as AI seems to be making a push into every part of our lives. But in some cases, AI is a good thing — like gathering information and feeding it to you.
So, when we stumbled upon Aispyer, we assumed the AI stood for Artificial Intelligence. And while it is a relatively smart app, there are some key things you need to know before you purchase a plan and get your AIspyer login. Read on for all the details.
Table Of Contents
Features: What You Get With Aispyer
GPS route mapping. As soon as you type in your Aispyer login details, you’ll arrive on the Dashboard. Click the “New function” box to access Routes or look for it under Location on the left nav bar. From there, you can type in specific dates in the calendar and see the routes they’ve travelled.
AI message box. Did they use a controversial word in chat? Aispyer captures it and then tags it with keywords like “Violence” so you’ll know what was said and why it should concern you.
Keylogging. An Aispyer review wouldn’t be complete if we didn’t mention keylogging. Aispyer does that, capturing content from various apps. You’ll see what was said, where it was said, and when it was said.
Social media monitoring. No matter what social media app they use, Aispyer can let you in on their private conversations. Just look for Social App on the left nav bar and click the app you want to view.
App usage tracking. Worried that they’re spending too much time on their phone? Your Aispyer login gives you the power to find out where they’re spending it.
You’ll have a detailed app view under App Duration. It shows you how much time they’ve spent on each of their installed apps today, or over the last 3 or 7 days. You can also enter a custom date for even more information.
• $7.99/monthAndroid Pro
|# of devices||1 device per plan|
|Social media tracking||Yes|
|Set restrictions remotely||No|
Aispyer Prices and Options
Aispyer seems like a feature-rich app, designed to gather the information you need from the person you’re monitoring. But before you download the Aispyer app, you need to choose the right one.
Unfortunately, that’s easier said than done. Aispyer is available in so many different flavors that things get downright confusing. Yes, the website tells you what each option includes, but comparing them could take all day. Just look at all the plans available.
- Aispyer for Standard Android
- Aispyer for Android Nova
- Aispyer for Kids (Android)
- Aispyer for Customized Android
- Aispyer for iPhone Nova
- Aispyer IM Password Recovery
- Aispyer for iPad
- Aispyer for Windows
- Advanced PDF Password Recovery
- Aispyer for iPhone (Jailbreak)
- Aispyer for Mac
- Message Explorer for WhatsApp
And once you’ve narrowed down which app you want, you need to sort through the subscription plans. Some products offer 1-month, 3-month, and 6-month plans. Others offer 1-year plans only. Some offer Pro and Lite versions. Some don’t have that option. Bottom line? It’s confusing.
Airspyer Pros and Cons
- Supports multiple operating systems. Like many Airspyer reviews will reveal, you can use Airspyer on iOS, Android, and even Mac.
- Specific plan for WhatsApp. If all you want to do is monitor WhatsApp and not much else, you can opt for the Message Explorer for WhatsApp option.
- Great user interface. Once you figure out how to install Aispyer and get up and running, you’ll have access to an extremely intuitive dashboard. It’s one of the best.
- Pricing plans are confusing. Getting started isn’t as easy is initiating the AIspyer app download. First, you need to sort through a cornfield of plans. It’s tough figuring out what to choose.
- No geofencing option. While you can see their current location and view routes they’ve taken in the past, you won’t receive notifications as they come and go.
- It gets expensive with multiple devices. If you have multiple devices to cover, things will definitely add up.
Aispyer: The Final Word
Aispyer is a robust monitoring app that seems like one of the best — at least on the surface. And while it does what it promises (and does it rather well), the plans are messy. If you’re looking for a single plan that really offers everything, it can be tough to find what you’re looking for. And if you do, it can get expensive.
For a simple, feature-packed option, mSpy is the better bet. It offers all the features parents want, plus a few surprises like a keylogger, screenrecorder, and geofencing. Is Aispyer legit? Absolutely. But you might just find that mSpy works better for your needs and budget.