Would you like to restrict unwanted calls from annoying telemarketers or phone spammers? Then this article is for you. We will teach you how to block specific phone numbers from reaching your number.
- Block specific number on your phone
Both Android and iPhone have settings to restrict unwanted calls from different numbers. Follow these steps:
- Go to “Settings” on your phone;
- Choose “Incoming calls”;
- Select “Blacklist”;
- Choose the name you want to block;
- Confirm your action;
This number will no longer reach your number. It will hear that the line is busy or you are out of range. But actually if you need to block the unwanted calls on your child`s phone this option is not reliable as it requires physical access to the phone.
- Use the National Do Not Call Registry
This registry is managed by the Federal Trade Commission and is aimed to stop annoying telemarketer calls. Follow the steps to put it into the action:
- Go to the www.donotcall.gov;
- Choose “Register a Phone Number”;
- Type your own phone number to prohibit telemarketers or any other person from contacting you.
Unfortunately, this option is not reliable as it takes 31 days before the calls stop. So it is quite possible that your will continue receiving calls after registering your phone.
- Use Google voice
With the help of Google voice, it is very easy to block unwanted calls. It has a feature of sending spam calls to the voicemail or blocking them completely. Use the following steps to restrict all calls on Google Voice:
- Go to the https://voice.google.com and create your account;
- Choose the call you want to block;
- Choose the checkbox next to the selected call;
- Press “more” under the call;
- Choose “Block caller”.
This option is time-taking as you need to create the account first.
- Use mSpy mobile app
Using mSpy you are able to restrict all incoming calls from any specified number. With the help of mSpy you can:
- Block all unwanted calls from different numbers;
- Manage the all the restrictions remotely from your personal Control panel;
- View each call made/received;
This incoming call restriction feature is extremely useful. It helps to completely restrict all unwanted calls on your phone or the target phone.
There many ways to put an end to annoying calls from unwanted numbers. Choose the most reliable for you.
mSpy- Know. Prevent. Protect.