mSpy no jailbreak solution is a service that allows parents to monitor their kids’ devices using their kid’s iCloud username and password. Many of our clients who use our ‘mSpy no jailbreak solution service’ are recently facing the issue of Apple locking out their kid’s iCloud account.
It has been frustrating for most parents when they receive “iCloud login failed, wrong Apple ID or password” when trying to update the information on their mSpy accounts. It means Apple has blocked their Apple/iCloud password.
This is due to the fact that Apple has applied an additional security filter.
We understand the situation but unfortunately, there are some issues that we do not have control over. This particular problem does not come from mSpy but Apple iCloud system.We always do our best to find the best solutions for our clients experiencing problems with our software as soon as possible by providing effective troubleshooting guides.
Table Of Contents
Why is iCloud being locked?
iCloud locking is a security procedure Apple uses to protect its users against dubious and company-wide breaches. If users change their password numerous times within a brief period of time – they are locked out. While this security update is a really good method for Apple to safeguard its user’s accounts and data, it can also be problematic and annoying for parents monitoring their children’s devices with mSpy no jailbreak solution service.
What to Do if iCloud password is locked by Apple?
Dealing with this issue when it happens is pretty easy. You will need to have possession of your child’s device to fix it.
You will need to change the iCloud password. Click here to proceed.
Before you begin, you need to unlink your Child’s device from your mSpy account. Follow these directions to complete this step:
- Log in to your mSpy account using www.mspyonline.com,
- Go to Device Management section,
- Click Unlink Current Device and confirm,
- You will be brought to initial installation.
Once you have a different password and have unlinked your child’s device from your mSpy account, you’re ready to connect it again by simply entering Apple ID and new password into the appropriate fields in your mSpy account.
If the issue persists, please follow the instructions below:
- We recommend you to change the iCloud email too if the issue persists. You will need to use an email address that has never been used with iCloud backup. You can create one free Gmail or Yahoo account if you do not have one.
- When the email is changed, other devices linked to that Apple ID will be prompted to update the necessary information.
- We are in the final stages of a new system that will restrict Apple from blocking passwords so often. This process will make using mSpy without jailbreak smooth for all our customers.
- Also, we recommend you not to relink your device once the connection is established more than 2-3 times a day once the connection is established a day as it leads to Apple automatic password ban.
- If you ever run into any issues using mSpy, feel free to submit a support request to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us in a live chat in this section available 24/7.
mSpy – Know. Prevent. Protect.