HelloSpy is a monitoring software that allows you to track another person’s online activity remotely. The app includes a number of handy monitoring features, such as viewing chats in social media apps, monitoring phone calls, viewing photos and videos, tracking GPS location, and others.
If you want to try HelloSpy app, you need to know an important thing. Their website hasn’t been working since 2019. At the moment, it is stored in the Internet Archive as a digital artifact.
Another confusing thing about HelloSpy is that the company claims they have “over 850,000 satisfied customers”. However, the app has only one review on Trustpilot.com, 10 reviews on Sitejabber.com, and an overall rating of 3.3 stars on both sites.
But if you still want to know more about this software, just keep on reading this HelloSpy review. But if you need an alternative monitoring app, we recommend trying mSpy.
Table Of Contents
What Is HelloSpy?
HelloSpy is a monitoring software compatible with iOS and Android. It allows you to track another person’s mobile phone by recording information about their calls, messages, locations, media file, and other data and transferring them to your device.
HelloSpy is designed to serve three main groups of users:
- Parents who want to protect their kids by monitoring their online activity.
- Entrepreneurs who wish to prevent corporate data from leaking.
- Couples who need to ensure in their best half’s fidelity.
HelloSpy includes helpful monitoring features to help you gain insight into any target device. The software is created for easy use and doesn’t require any special skills to get started with tracking.
How Does HelloSpy Work?
To start monitoring a target device with HelloSpy, you need to install the app on it. Note that you can’t do it remotely, as you have to download the HelloSpy apk on a target phone.
When the installation is complete, you need to log in to your HelloSpy account and head over to your Control Panel. There, you can add the monitored device and enable the features you need.
Once the software is ready, it will start scanning your target device’s online activity. The app stores all the recorded data in your dashboard, so you can access it at any time.
What Can I Do With HelloSpy App?
HelloSpy has a wide variety of features for comprehensive monitoring of someone else’s online activity. With HelloSpy, you can:
- Track locations – Find a target user’s location no matter where you are
- Read SMS remotely – Get insights into sent and received text messages, as well as their time and date
- View contacts – Check the contact list on a target user’s phone and see additional information about each contact
- See call history – Get details on every incoming and outgoing call; view its date, time, and duration
- Use call recorder – Record calls to overhear a target user’s conversations
- Monitor social media apps – View chats in Viber, Yahoo, Line, and Facebook, monitor sent and received text messages and media files
Can HelloSpy Monitor WhatsApp?
If you worry that your child or spouse overuses WhatsApp messenger or communicates with strangers, HelloSpy will help you detect the danger. Monitoring social media, such as WhatsApp, is among HelloSpy’s main features. With its help, you can view your kid’s or spouse’s chats and see the content they share with other users.
How Much Does HelloSpy Cost?
HelloSpy offers four packages that differ in the duration of a license and the total cost. Depending on your needs, you can choose one of the following subscriptions:
- 1 Month for $29,99
- 3 Months for $59,99
- 6 Months for $89,99
- 1 Year for $119,99
All packages are offered with a 5-day money-back guarantee in case you don’t like the software. You can also request a free trial before purchasing a HelloSpy subscription.
Is HelloSpy 100% Undetectable?
According to HelloSpy representatives, there is no way a target user can detect the software on their device. The app’s icon isn’t displayed on the screen, and the app itself doesn’t drain the battery. So, it can be tricky for a phone owner to detect the software.
HelloSpy vs mSpy
Since HelloSpy website doesn’t work anymore, mSpy is a good alternative for you. It is a parental control app that offers advanced monitoring functionality. mSpy includes the following features:
- GPS location tracking
- Monitoring text messages
- Setting up geofencing
- Viewing contacts and blocking suspicious ones
- Monitoring social media apps
- Matching passwords with Keylogger
- Recording keyboard strokes
- Getting notifications about the use of restricted words
- Monitoring incoming and outgoing calls
mSpy offers two subscription types, Basic and Premium. As they differ in a set of functions, we recommend you learn more about both packages before making a purchase. Note that some mSpy features may require jailbreaking or rooting a target device.
Although mSpy works on almost any mobile phone (operated on iOS or Android), make sure to check its compatibility with a target device.