Highster Mobile is a pretty popular monitoring app designed to help users prevent their loved ones from the dangers of the online world, or to accomplish other personal goals. Available for purchase, Highster positions itself as a “Top Rated Phone Monitoring Software,” but the facts contradict this statement.
The app has a pretty unsatisfactory rating on trustpilot.com — only 3.1 stars. According to Highster mobile reviews on sitejabber.com, customers aren’t satisfied with Highster services, especially their customer support assistance. The 1.73-star rating is complemented with the following overview:
“Highster-Mobile has a consumer rating of 1.73 stars from 23 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Highster-Mobile also ranks 66th among surveillance sites.”
If you’re looking to buy a mobile monitoring app, but unsure whether to choose Highster or mSpy, we recommend you read this review. We’ll cover the main points concerning Highster to help you make a choice.
Table Of Contents
What is Highster Mobile?
Highster Mobile is an app that allows users to monitor online activity on a target device. Highster Mobile is designed for parents who want to keep their kids safe from cyberbullying and online predators. It is also useful for employers who need to monitor the workflow of their employees.
Before you can start working with the app, you need to choose the subscription. After you complete the payment, you will be emailed a download link, credentials (account login and password), and a license key. You can start monitoring your target devices after the installation is complete.
Can Highster Mobile Be Detected?
Highster Mobile works by accessing the target device, collecting the data from it, and displaying it on your Control Panel. The software can work in a covert mode, so the chances to be caught red-handed are cut to a minimum. Highster Mobile is available both for Android and iOS. Keep in mind you won’t be able to use it without jailbreaking your Apple device.
How to Install Highster Mobile app?
To install Highster Mobile, you need to have physical access to the target device and place the Highster Mobile apk file there. You can do so using one of the three methods described below:
- The OTA (over-the-air) method is the easiest one. To download the software using OTA, you need to access the target device’s web browser. You can use any mobile-friendly browser for this purpose. Open the browser, type the Hyster download link in the search bar, and follow the step-by-step instructions.
- QR Code. If your target phone has a QR code scanner, you may use this solution to install Highster. You need to scan the QR code using the target device to start the download.
- USB. The third way is to use the USB cable to install Highster monitoring software. Use a computer to download it and then transfer all saved files to a phone with the help of a USB cable.
Since the installation process is a bit complicated, it will probably take more than 10 minutes to get the app ready. If you install it without your child knowing, make sure you have enough time.
Key Features of Highster Mobile
Highster monitoring app allows you to track various data on a target device. The key features include:
- SMS monitoring: read messages on your kid’s phone
- GPS location tracking
- Multimedia files: view photos and videos stored in the gallery
- Emails: read sent and received emails
- Browser history
- Call logs: view the time and date of each call and its duration
- Live Control Panel: access the target phone details and make advanced settings for calls, texts, internet, etc.
- Stealth camera: take pictures from the target device
What if a target device’s phone number is changed?
The app will continue to work if the phone number on a target device is changed. You don’t need to reinstall it or make changes to the settings to access the monitored data.
Is It Legal to Use Highster Mobile?
If you’re thinking about using a monitoring software, it’s natural to worry if your intentions are legal. Generally, monitoring other people on the web can’t be called a legitimate action. However, you can freely do so in the following cases:
- Parents can monitor their kids under 18;
- Business owners can monitor employees at work if they are informed and agree with it.
Unauthorized surveillance over your better half’s mobile device without their consent is not legal and will be considered a privacy violation.
How many devices can I monitor?
Highster Mobile allows you to monitor only one device, as each purchase comes with a personal license key. If you want to track two or more devices, you need to purchase additional subscriptions.
How Much Does Highster Mobile Cost?
If you would like to use Highster Mobile for free, note that they don’t offer any trial or demo version. Their standard subscription costs $69.99. It comes in the form of a one-time purchase with a download warranty for one or two years. Additionally, you need to pay VAT/GST, which is $14.70. In total, Highster will cost you $84.69 if you buy a one-year subscription. You can pay with Visa, Visa Debit, Master Card, Amex, Bank, JCB, Delta, Diners Club, and Discover.
Does Highster Mobile Have Customer Support?
According to the Highster Mobile reviews, they offer 24/7 customer service via live chat. You can contact them and ask any questions about the app. If you want to call the support center, you need to pay an extra $29.99 to get 30 minutes of assistance. Unfortunately, this may not be enough if you need to resolve a complicated issue. So, you’ll have to pay more.
mSpy vs Highster Mobile
There is a significant number of monitoring apps on the market, but only a few of them offer a stack of useful features at a reasonable price. If you are looking for a Highster Mobile alternative, consider buying mSpy, a parental control app balanced in price and quality. With mSpy, you can stay on guard of your kid’s digital well-being with the following features:
- Monitoring a web browser’s history
- Viewing call logs
- Looking through received and sent media files
- Accessing social media chats
- Tracking GPS location in real-time
- Managing passwords with Keylogger
Whatever monitoring app you choose, make sure you won’t use it to violate anyone’s privacy. And whatever you decide, don’t forget to check your target device’s compatibility with a chosen app and buy a subscription that suits your needs best.