With the extensive choice of mobile games and applications, kids get interested in technology from a young age. Although the Internet provides many opportunities to learn something new and have fun, it involves risks for kids, too. Since every parent needs to think about a way to protect a kid from the harmful impact of technologies, using a parental control app is one of the most effective ways to do so.
If you have already researched the market, you know that parental control apps, such as mSpy and FlexySPY, can offer advanced monitoring features to parents. However, it’s not always easy to use a monitoring app. If you read various FlexiSPY reviews, you’ll see that the app requires rooting or jailbreaking your kid’s device. Although the company provides detailed instructions on how to do it, the process can be somewhat hard for non tech-savvy parents.
If you don’t want to intrude into the work of your kid’s device, you can try using the mSpy parental control app. It offers basic features without a necessity to root or jailbreak a target phone. However, if doing so is not a problem for you, keep reading this FlexiSPY review to know more about the app.
Table Of Contents
What is FlexiSPY?
FlexiSPY is a parental control app designed for parents to monitor their kids on the Internet. The software combines multiple monitoring features so that parents can watch their children’s online behavior in all aspects. Once installed on the target device, FlexiSPY can record a target person’s activity and transfer it to your Control Panel.
The software runs on smartphones, tablets, and personal computers and works in stealth mode. Since the app is well-programmed, a target user is unlikely to detect it.
How Does FlexiSPY Work?
To start using FlexiSPY, you need to sign up and purchase a subscription. As soon as your payment is confirmed, you will be emailed all the important data. You will receive the FlexiSPY download link and also get your account credentials. To start monitoring your child’s device, you need to download the app to a target device and install it. Note that you need to root or jailbreak it, even if you need only basic features.
FlexiSPY allows you to monitor another person’s online activity remotely. When everything is set up, it will record the activity and send it to your dashboard. Log in to your FlexySpy account to view the records anytime.
What Is FlexiSPY’s Price?
FlexiSPY offers three subscription plans that differ in price and functionality.
It is the cheapest subscription available for 1 month at $29.95. The plan includes essential monitoring features for parents who need to gain a general insight into their kid’s activity.
The Premium plan complements the set of features offered in the Basic plan with the added ability to monitor social media apps, read emails, and view call logs:
- 1 Month — $68
- 3 Months — $99
- 12 Months — $199
The Extreme plan is the most expensive one among the three subscriptions. It includes an extensive set of features for parents who want to know everything about their kids’ online activity and potential dangers. The features include environment and call recording, taking photos with a remote camera, and recording videos with a hidden video recorder. However, we don’t recommend using these features as they can be considered heavy privacy violation and result is problems with the law.
Unlike Premium plan, the Extreme subscription is available for 3 and 12 months:
- 3 Month – $199
- 12 Months – $349
Is FlexiSPY Visible?
As FlexiSPY runs in background mode, its work is invisible to a target user. However, you can choose whether to leave or delete the app icon during the installation. If you want to hide the FlexiSPY icon, go to settings and turn on foreground mode.
Is FlexiSPY Legal?
Using an official monitoring software, such as FlexySPY, is legal as long as the person you’re monitoring meets these requirements:
- The monitored person is your underage child
- The monitored person is an adult who is aware of being monitored by you.
Also note that the law may differ from state to state. So, it’s better to check with local authorities before installing the app on a target phone.
FlexySPY vs. mSpy
Although FlexySPY offers a range of useful features, it’s not a perfect software. The app is pretty expensive and offers no free trial. What’s more, you need to root or jailbreak a target device to use the basic features. It can be pretty difficult for users who aren’t sophisticated in technology. So, you may consider seeking an alternative.
As an option, you can try mSpy — a parental control app that offers a Basic subscription without a necessity to root your kid’s phone. To start using the app, you only need to download and install it on a target device and log in to your Control Panel. If you want more monitoring features, choose the Premium plan and enjoy the app’s advanced functionality.
mSpy can offer you a set of useful monitoring features, such as:
- Keylogger — This tool detects every stroke on a target device. It helps you to find out what words or word combinations your kid types. It will also notify you every time your kid looks for anything inappropriate or dangerous.
- Uninstall alerts — Once you install the mSpy software, it will keep track of a target user’s activity. If the app stops working, you will be notified immediately.
- Monitoring social media — Checking out your kid’s feed, contacts, and content on social media is the best way to know more about their interests and keep them away from online predators. With mSpy, you can monitor the most popular social media apps that your child uses day after day.
- App blocking — Not only does mSpy monitor the activity inside of applications, but it also allows blocking the apps that distract your child from studying. Check what apps your kid wastes time on and block them for good.
- Viewing sent and received files — If you want to know what your kid is up to online, you can check their multimedia files, documents, and text messages. mSpy makes it possible to monitor sent, received, and deleted files to be aware of your kid’s plans.
- Tracking locations — If you want to know more about your child’s whereabouts, mSpy will help you track your kid’s GPS location in real-time. You can also set geofencing and mark the restricted areas on the map. mSpy will notify you every time a target user enters restricted zones.
mSpy is a reliable monitoring solution that can provide you with an overall picture of your kid’s online activity. You only need to create an account at mspy.com and buy a subscription to start monitoring your kid’s online activity.