mSpy is a powerful parental control app with a significant number of monitoring features. In this article, we will tell you how to install mSpy on target Android phone.
It is important to understand that due to high level of customization of Android OS the steps from the following guide might differ from what you will see on the actual phone. However, all the menu sections are similar and you will be able to easily find your way through. For example, instead of ‘Applications’ you might see ‘Apps’, ‘Application manager’ or Manage Application.
In order to disable Verify apps on the phone which runs Android 6.X.X. perform next steps:
2. Read EULA carefully, put checkmark next to Accept license agreement to proceed.
3. Activate Prevent uninstall option
4. Hit Activate button to prevent removal and activate device administrator
5. Activate Keylogger tracking option, it will forward you to the new window > tap on Framework update service and switch it ON.
6. Activate Allow collecting data option, it will forward you to the new window > tap on Framework update service > Allow usage access
7. Select if you want the icon to be visible
and also you can clear browsing history by going to Browser → tap Menu button → Settings → Security & Privacy → Clear Browsing history.
mSPy / Support