Evad3ers, the developers of iOS 6 jailbreak launched the much awaited Evasi0n Jailbreak utility for iOS 6.1. The tool supports iPod Touch, iPad and iPhone in 6.1 iOS version which is the latest iOS so far. The Evasi0n jailbreaking tool not only works for iOS 6.1 but also for the older versions like 6.0.1 and 6.0.2 Firmwares etc. The dream team comprises of Planetbeing, MuscleNerd, Pod2g and Pimskek jointly called Evad3ers is behind the latest breakthrough.
All the iOS devices’ users are really excited about the new jailbreaking tool by the Evad3ers as these utilities allow them to customize and modify their iOS devices even if the newly installed programs and apps are not supported by Apple. The jailbreaking team Evad3ers has issued their latest Evasi0n jailbreaking tool to public which made jailbreaking very easy. People spend thousands of dollars on these iOS devices so they should have the power to bring customizability in the devices they own according to their requirement. Evasi0n has a very simple GUI (graphic user interface) that allows users to administer their required code for jailbreaking the iOS devices like iPod Touch, iPad, iPhone and Apple TV. Here are the steps that you can follow to achieve untethered jailbroken iOS devices:
Before we proceed, here are some steps to restore jailbreaking procedure in order to avoid any errors and to make the jailbreaking speedy. If you have updated your iOS device through Apple’s over-the-air (OTA) update feature, you have to complete the tutorial before going on:
1) Download Evasi0n from the official website or any authentic download page.
2) Once you have downloaded the full version of evasi0n, extract the files like you unzip any other folder and place them on the desktop to make your access to the files easy.
3) Connect your iOS device to a computer via Apple USB cable to commence jailbreaking.
4) Run the downloaded Evasi0n utility which opens a dialogue box that features a Jailbreak button.
5) If your device is connected successfully to the computer then you’ll find the Jailbreak button clickable as mentioned in the third step. By pressing the button your untethered jailbreak process will be initiated. Usually at this point it appears as if your device is restoring the data but actually it’s just transferring the Evasi0n files.
6) At this point, it is important that you stop any other activities on your device or the computer it is connected with as it slows down the jailbreaking process. You’ll be able to see Evasi0n progress bar on screen which will tell you about the status of the jailbreaking process.
7) Now tap on the unlock button that appears on your iOS device may it be iPad, iPod Touch or iPhone and click on the Evasi0n icon on your desktop.
8) Now the jailbreak process is complete and your device has turned into the usual locked mode, from here you’ll be welcomed by Cydia icon. Congratulations, now you can install all the tools, tweaks, apps and programs you always wanted to install on your device as it is untethered jailbroken with the amazing Evasi0n jailbreaking utility. You can customize your device using Cydia given that those modifications are supported by your iOS device.
The long awaited mSpy for iPhone 5 and iOS 6 is now available in the market as promised. Follow the instructions on jailbreaking iOS 6 the mentioned above and get started with the installation of mSpy tracking software! Learn about iOS7 jailbreaking!
|MOBILE & TABLET FEATURES|
|Keylogger||LINE + Tinder||Viber + Telegram|
|Hangouts + Skype||Wi-Fi Networks||Apps & Websites Blocking|