Over the globe, parents start ringing alert bells since the Blue Whale Challenge, the Silent House, and F-57 circulate over the Internet. These so-called games encourage teens to commit suicide.
The Blue Whale Challenge (Game) took lives of about 130 kids all over the world and still continue to engage children. It’s almost impossible to depict whether a kid is into it beforehand. That’s why there’s a huge urge to set parental controls as a powerful way out of this. Parents of the victims make it loud: “You have to identify in advance what’s going on in the head of your kid. You have to control their Internet use and monitor social media”.
We truly believe that mSpy parental control app is one the most efficient parental controls for Android cell phones and tablets. Obviously, worried parents have already asked the question: “How to put parental controls on tablet or phone?” So by the example of mSpy we’re going to provide a guide on how to set parental controls on Android tablet to protect your kid from these dark phenomena.
Let’s start from the basics: go to the site, pick the package with the most convenient features for you and click “Buy Now”. Then follow described steps to put parental control mSpy on a tablet:
- Open your email, copy your credentials and paste to log in into mSpy account.
- mSpy Setup Wizard opens in front of you and you may start the Installation process.
- The system asks you to follow 4 steps of installation:
3.1. Select your target device OS – Mobile device – Android
3.2 Prepare the device:
– Go to Settings > Security and enable Unknown sources
– Settings > Security > Verify apps must be unchecked (disabled)
- If you can’t find it in Settings – Security, please go back to Settings – Google – Security – Verify apps – Turn it off.
3.3. Install mSpy:
– Open an Android tablet’s browser and enter the link on the screen (http://a22z.net/a) in the address bar and press GO button. Enter the verification captcha and click Download.
– Open Downloads folder or find it in Recent Downloads down of the screen. Tap on bt.apk file to start the installation.
• If Complete action using pops up, choose Package Installer and click Always
– Follow the sequence: Next → Install → Open → Continue
– Make sure you read and accepted mSpy License Agreement.
– Before proceeding with the installation, the system asks you to indicate the purpose of using mSpy application, which is mandatory, according to our Legal Policy. Select the convenient option and set the visibility of mSpy application icon.
– Press Activate in the following dialog box
– Enter the registration code in Our Client Panel as it’s showed on the picture below:
– To finish the installation, put the name in the required box.
So now you know how to put parental controls on a tablet which works the same way as for Android cell phones and you may start using the software to ensure your kid’s online safety on an Android tablet.
However, if you still didn’t understand how to set parental controls on Android tablet, you can always use mAssistance special service which is here for you for any troubleshooting.
mSpy – Know. Prevent. Protect.