What springs to your mind whenever someone mentions hacking a Facebook account? Do you imagine tech-savvy geeks with a doctorate in software engineering? Or is it some dangerous hooded hacker typing away lines of lethal code on his keyboard and ready to break into anyone’s online world?
In fact, pretty much anyone can hack someones Facebook account by using a few simple methods. And yet, these methods aren’t for someone who’s itching to practice their hacking skills. Instead, it’s for someone in dire need and with legitimate reasons.
Table Of Contents
How to Hack Facebook Account of Another Person: 6 Methods That You Didn’t Know About
There are countless ways to hack Facebook Messenger conversations. The ones we listed below are the easiest methods to monitor someone’s Facebook activity. Do remember, though, that however, having a good excuse to monitor someone’s social media account without permission is a must.
In the video below we have gathered the best methods for Facebook monitoring. After reviewing it, don’t forget to get back to reading to learn 3 more methods to view your kid’s messages.
1. Installing a Monitoring App
Have you been looking for ages for a workable solution on how to monitor a Facebook account in just a few clicks without the minesweeper-level strategy? Then this one is for you. One way of getting into their account is to use a superb monitoring tool, such as mSpy.
Here is how you can hack someones Facebook to view data from their FB account with this app:
- Go to mSpy.com and sign up.
- Select and buy a subscription.
- Check your mailbox for the installation instructions from mSpy. Follow them to set up the app.
- Sign in to your mSpy account and link the device you want to force your way into.
- Give the app a few minutes and start monitoring that person’s Facebook.
2. Hacking into Facebook Account Using the Manual Method
An ideal solution for those unwilling to soil their hands and sweat buckets while figuring things out is to hack FB manually, plain and simple. Here is how you can hack someones Facebook and access their account:
- Find out the email address they use to sign up with Facebook.
- Open the login page and click Forgot password. Tap on the popup for more prompts to take further action.
- FB will ask you to provide the recovery email address to send you a link for a password reset. As you probably won’t have access to that email address, you’ll need to click No longer have access to these?.
- Next, you’ll have to give an alternative email address. This email address shouldn’t be tied to the Facebook account you want to monitor.
- FB will ask you a couple of questions to prove that you are the owner of that account. If you know the target user close enough, it will much be easier to guess the correct answers.
- If you fail in the previous stage, you can use your friends to help you reset the password. In this case, you will select three friends and create fake FB accounts in their names. This way the previous obstacle will be easily overcome because Facebook will contact those “friends” for confirmation.
- Once you successfully go through all these stages, you will get an email notification sent to the alternative email address you gave. From there, you may reset the password and access the account you want to monitor.
3. Using Keylogging Software
Another fairly straightforward way to hack someones Facebook account is to use a keylogger app. These are used to record keystrokes on another person’s cell phone, helping you to intercept their FB login credentials.
To capture their credentials, you need to install the software directly to the user’s device. After the setup, it’ll start recording and sending you everything that user types on their cell phone.
To use keyloggers effectively, you need to take the following steps:
- Google for a keylogging software and choose the one that suits your needs best and is both reputable and safe.
- Install the software on the device you want to monitor. Activate the app before accessing any keylogging service.
- After installing and verifying the application, sign in to your software’s control panel and go through the list of passwords the app managed to harvest. An app that truly lives up to its excellent reputation will capture all the passwords the person used on their devices and might even sho you the screenshots of interactions they had most recently.
Although you can find numerous free keyloggers online, we recommend that you avoid using them. Free apps are insecure and can corrupt your or another person’s device. If you want to monitor someone’s Facebook safely, be ready to fork out at least a couple of bucks for a good and reliable app.
4. Matching a Password
This trick depends on the negligence and naivety of FB users who use weak and predictable passwords. And there are many such people. Anyway, this method may not bring the expected results as it’s based solely on luck and someone’s ignorance and negligence.
A lot of people often use dates and names of the highest importance to them. Cracking their password when you know enough information about them will be a piece of cake. This includes things like:
- year of birth
- wedding anniversary
- spouses’ or children’s names
- mobile phone numbers
5. Using Cookies to Hack Facebook
Cookies are another way of hacking someone’s Facebook Messenger without them knowing. Cookies’ purpose is to help websites ‘remember’ the user who visited a particular website. Moreover, they contain some pretty sensitive data since they track whole browsing sessions.
Do you use the same Wi-Fi network as the person you want to monitor? Congratulations, now you can sniff and harvest their data. Sure, you won’t get direct access to the person’s password. But you can cloneit and this way trick FB into believing that the browser has already been authenticated.
So you will log into their account and simply continue where they left off without raising any suspicions. You can use extension apps and add them to your browsers to store cookies in a tab on the browser’s sidebar. Seems like another easy way to hack someones Facebook without putting in too much effort, doesn’t it?
6. Sending a Phishing Email
If you know that the person whose account you want to hack is gullible, naive, or inattentive enough, sending them a phishing email might be another option to consider. Phishing means impersonating some organization or person and is a type of online scam that is still quite popular.
To ‘fish’ their credentials, you’ll need to create a believable enough fake email. It should look like it was sent from Facebook. In this email, you’ll either directly request their password for some made-up reason, or disguise it as a fake notification about friend requests and messages, false claims that that user went against FB’s Community Standards and so on.
Our Final Take
Passwords are the official gatekeepers of any Facebook account. Hacking them is illegal and can lead to some unpleasant consequences. If you need to track someone’s conversations on Facebook to protect them from online predators or want to prevent data from leaking, we recommend using an official monitoring app. It seems obvious that to hack someones Facebook is no mean feat, and you’ll need a truly outstanding software for that to happen.
What is more, with such software as mSpy, you can legally monitor all the information a person gets on their phone, including other messengers, social media apps, calls, and locations. All in all, it’s up to you to decide. Just make sure to analyze the pros and cons of the chosen method and refrain from violating someone’s privacy without a dire need or doing anything illegal.