Did you know that Samsung is the world leader in digital technologies, particularly for the greatest number of mobile phones sold in 2021? About 112.5 million units were sold to end-users by the company in the first two quarters. So, it’s no wonder if your kids use their Samsung phones to socialize all day and night.
Although mobile technologies have brought comfort into people’s lives, these devices became a source of serious danger, too. Cyberbullies, secret death groups, dangerous challenges, and online predators — these are problems thousands of kids face daily.
Table Of Contents
Why and How to Track a Samsung Phone of Your Kid
As was noted above, kids can get into trouble even when they’re in the room next door to you. As they enjoy spending time on social media and adding new friends to their accounts, online predators use Tinder, Snapchat, Kik, and other apps to befriend young people.
In most cases, maniacs don’t even need to pretend to be teenagers — kids willingly communicate with all kinds of people, regardless of age.
What’s more, they can sext with strangers and send intimate content, if a new “friend” asks them to do so. However, the fun stops when predators show their true faces and start manipulating kids to send more naked photos and videos. Very often, the online explosion turns physical, as predators can pressure kids to meet up in reality.
As a parent, you need to be aware of what’s happening in your kid’s life, both real and digital. If your child is depressed but tells you nothing, this is a tell-tale sign that they’re being harassed by someone. Pressuring a kid to answer your questions can make a situation even worse. That’s why you need an alternative way to find out the truth, such as monitoring your kid’s online activity and tracking their locations.
In this article, you can find 4 proven ways to locate your kid’s Samsung phone and prevent them from getting into trouble. Keep on reading to find out more.
1. How to Track a Samsung Phone Remotely with mSpy
Now you know how to find the location of Samsung phone using phone tracking services by Samsung and Google. Yet note that both methods require knowing your kid’s account credentials. Sometimes that’s not an option, especially if your kid is the secretive kind.
However, if you consider using a parental control app, such as mSpy, you won’t need to worry about accessing your kid’s personal account. With mSpy, you can locate your kid’s phone remotely right from your smartphone and, also, set geofencing if you worry about them visiting unwanted places.
Depending on the mSpy subscription type, you can get access to a number of useful monitoring features, such as:
- Monitoring incoming and outgoing calls
- Viewing received, sent, and deleted text messages
- Monitoring Snapchat, Facebook, Tinder, Kik, and other apps
- Looking through sent and received media files
- Viewing browsing history and bookmarks
- Seeing events in a calendar and notes
Only a few simple steps are needed to start monitoring your kid’s phone:
- Go to mSpy.com and pick a subscription.
- Create an account with your relevant email address.
- Follow the installation instructions sent to your email.
- Log in to your mSpy Control Panel and add the monitored device.
- Start monitoring.
In case you have any questions about mSpy installation and using the app, feel free to contact our support team. And if you need help with installing the app remotely, consider buying mAssistance.
2. How to Track a Samsung Phone Remotely with Localize.mobi
Is there an even simpler way to find your child’s phone and learn his location? Luckily, there is, so you may want to try Localize.mobi. It’s a powerful tool that will let you see where your kid is in just a few steps. What makes this one stand out is that it’ll take no more than just two minutes!
Localize.mobi is a phone tracker by number capable of tracking any phone’s location by its number, as this service works with any and all mobile network providers.
What’s more, there’s no need to install any additional apps neither on your nor your child’s phone. Let’s see how simple it is. Here’s how it works step by step:
- Create an account and purchase a subscription.
- Type in your kid’s phone number.
- Customize the message with a location-sharing request Localize will send to the kid’s phone, or leave it as it is.
- Your child opens the text message and agrees to be located.
- You get a message with your child’s location.
Looking for a more feature-rich solution to track a Samsung Phone remotely? Then you should give a parental control app, such as mSpy, a try and start feeling even more secure as a parent.
3. Find My Mobile for Samsung
If your kid owns a Samsung and you need to find their location, you can use a special service for Samsung users. Find My Mobile helps to locate a phone and secure the data in case the device was stolen. What’s more, you can use the service to unlock the phone remotely.
Before using the service, make sure that the data backup feature is activated on the target Samsung device. If you’re not sure whether your kid has turned it on, access their phone, go to Settings, tap Lock Screen and Security, and click Find My Mobile. Sign in, if needed, and turn on all the features you see on the screen.
When you need to locate your kid’s Samsung phone, follow these steps:
- Open your browser and go to Find My Mobile: https://findmymobile.samsung.com/.
- Sign in to your kid’s Samsung account.
- Select the needed device from the list.
- Wait until the system loads the phone’s current location. If nothing happens, it means the phone is turned off.
- If the phone is on, you can see the location information and the battery level.
In addition to finding your kid’s location, Find My Mobile allows you to lock and unlock the device remotely, erase and back up the data, and retrieve calls and messages. The list of available interactions depends on your kid’s Samsung phone model.
4. Find My Device for Android
Although the majority of smartphone users use Samsung phones operated on Android, there are cases when a device runs on another OS. If you want to track a Samsung by using the Find My Device service, keep in mind that it works only for Android devices.
To start tracking a Samsung phone using this method, follow these steps:
- Open your browser and go to Find My Device page: https://www.google.com/android/find.
- Log in to a target user’s Google account or type in the email and password used to register the monitored phone.
- Choose the needed device from the list.
- Start tracking the location.
Keep in mind that a target Samsung phone should be turned on. Otherwise, you won’t see any location information.
As you see, there are 4 reliable and legal ways to monitor your kid’s device and, also, find your Galaxy phone in case it’s lost or stolen. However, if you want a bunch of handy monitoring features in your parenting arsenal, we recommend using mSpy. As the app works in stealth mode, your kid is unlikely to detect it. And even if they do, you’ll know right away and can easily reinstall it.