With a name like Minspy, it’s perfectly normal to think that it does the bare minimum. But after reading a Minspy review or two, you might quickly switch gears and assume that the monitoring app is overloaded with features. So what’s the real deal here?
Don’t worry. We’re here to set the record straight and show you the ins and outs of Minspy. From the Minspy app cost to every pro and con you need to know about, we’ve got everything covered.
Table Of Contents
Features: What You Get with Minspy
See who they called (and who called them). If you’re worried about who they’re talking to over the phone, this Minspy app review should put your mind at ease. The monitoring app features a Calls section, which tells you who they called and who called them. You get detailed info, like the name of the person who called, the phone number they called from, the duration of the call, the date and time, and if it was incoming or outgoing.
If you’re looking for other ways to go through their call logs, here’s a list of other ways how to monitor phone calls on another phone without them knowing.
View their texts. How does Minspy work if you’re just interested in reading their texts? Very well, actually. Just head to the Messages section of the Minspy app and you’ll see all their texts. You also get detailed timestamps, so you’ll know when each convo happened.
Check their social chats. If they use an Android, you’ll have access to their conversations on several social media apps. This includes Facebook, WhatsApp, Snapchat, Instagram, Skype, Tumblr, Tinder, Kik, Telegram, Badoo, POF, WeChat, Line, Viber, QQ, and more.
If they use iOS, you’re a bit more limited. The Minspy app for iPhone only works with WhatsApp and Line.
See their current and past locations. Wondering where they are right now? The Minspy phone tracker feature can show you. Wondering where they were earlier in the day? You can see that too with Minspy. It even shows you their address and the time they were at that location, along with a detailed view on Google Maps.
See their saved photos. Are you concerned that they might have inappropriate pics saved on their phone? As all Minspy reviews will tell you, the app can help you find out. With a dedicated Photos section, you can see their camera roll.
Watch their saved videos. The Minspy app doesn’t just stop at photos. You can access their saved videos too. You get detailed thumbnails of the videos within the Minspy experience, plus the opportunity to download and watch the videos.
|# of devices||Android Basic & Premium: 1 device|
Android Family: 3 devices
iOS Family: 5 devices
iOS Premium: 1 device
iOS Business: 25 devices
|Social media tracking||Yes|
|Set restrictions remotely||No|
Minspy Pros and Cons
- Supports iOS and Android. If you’re reading this Minspy review wondering if the monitoring app can be installed on the device you want to keep tabs on, the answer is yes. Minspy is designed to work on iPhone and Android.
- Multiple plans for multiple devices. Whether you want to monitor one device or multiple devices, you’re good to go with Minspy. They’ve got plans for everyone.
- Works in stealth mode. Monitoring apps only work well if the person you’re monitoring is kept in the dark. Thankfully, the Minspy app is designed to work in the background and without being detected.
- iPhone social media monitoring is extremely limited. While the list of social media platforms on Android is extensive, the Minspy app for iPhone disappoints, with support for just two social media platforms (WhatsApp and Line).
- Costs add up quickly. While Minspy has subscription plans for multiple devices, they aren’t cheap. If you need to monitor more than just a handful of devices, you could end up paying a lot per month. Not all Minspy reviews will tell you this, so keep it in mind.
- No free trial. Is Minspy legit? We can tell you it’s the real deal, but if you want to check it out for yourself and make that decision, keep in mind that there’s no free trial. There is, however, a demo mode where you can see the app in action.
Minspy: What Potential Customers Should Know
Is Minspy safe? Yes. Does it do what it promises? Absolutely. Is it perfect? No, but what app is? At the end of the day, if you’re looking for an intelligent monitoring app, the Minspy app for iPhone or Android is a great option. But there certainly are much more solid solutions, such as mSpy.
Sure, Minspy’s iPhone solution works without jailbreaking and lets you see their location, applications, photos, videos, texts, and conversations on a pair of social media apps. And yes, the Android version is far more powerful than its iOS counterpart, with more monitoring features.
Still, there are other solutions that do a fairly better job. For example, while Minspy includes a keylogger, you won’t find a screen recorder, which is popular in other apps like mSpy. But if you’re looking for a fair-priced monitoring solution that works in stealth mode, give Minspy a try.