Nowadays, parents need to keep an eye on their kids more than ever. As young people are engaged in communicating on social media and overshare their personal information on the Internet, online predators tend to use technologies to reach out to kids. Parents need a reliable solution to protect their children from the dangers of the Internet, and using a parental control app seems to be one of the best protective methods.
Mobistealth is one of the most searched monitoring apps you can find online. However, if your kid uses an Android phone, Mobistealth may not be the best option for you. Try to Google Mobistealth reviews — you will find at least three reasons not to buy the app.
First, they use a weird pricing policy. For instance, their Android subscription is much more expensive than the iOS and PC packages. Next, Mobistealth offers a poor set of features compared to mSpy and other monitoring apps. Finally, the app has a pretty low rating on trustpilot.com — 3.0 stars, with 58% negative reviews.
If, nevertheless, you want to know more about Mobistealth, keep on reading this review. But if you need an alternative solution, you’re welcome to try mSpy right now.
Table Of Contents
What is Mobistealth App?
Mobistealth is monitoring software that makes it possible to track your child’s smartphone activities. Mobistealth provides access to a kid’s call logs, conversations, GPS locations, browsing history, and even allows you to record phone calls remotely. It is a subscription-based app, which requires a regular monthly payment.
MobiStealth is compatible with Android, Windows, iOS, and Mac operating systems.
To install the Mobistealth app, you need to access your kid`s device. After that, you can monitor their online activity from your smartphone or PC.
How Does Mobistealth Work?
First of all, you need to install a monitoring app on a target phone. Once installed, the app starts capturing a target device’s activities and uploads them to your Mobistealth user account. To view the recorded data, you need to open Mobistealth.com and log in. You can track call logs, texts, browsing history, and other activities of your child if the device is connected to the Internet. The app runs in stealth mode, which makes it undetectable.
How to Install Mobistealth on a Target Phone?
Installing Mobistealth on a needed device is easy. Only a few steps are required to set up the app:
- Go to mobistealth.com and create an account.
- Choose a subscription and make a payment.
- Get an email with detailed installation instructions.
- Download the Mobistealth software by following the link in the letter.
- Install the app on a target phone.
- Log in to your Mobistealth account and stat monitoring a target device.
If you want to use the Mobistealth no-jailbreak solution, you need to know a target user’s Apple credentials and buy the relevant subscription. Once the purchase is completed, fill Apple ID and password into a Mobistealth dashboard and start monitoring your kid’s iPhone.
Do I Need to Jailbreak an iPhone/iPad?
You do not necessarily need to jailbreak a target Apple device. Mobistealth has a no-jailbreak solution that doesn`t require any physical access to a target device. At the moment, the solution is available for iOS 9 and above. To use the Mobistealth no-jailbreak solution, you need to know your kid’s Apple credentials. And on the target device, you’ll need to make sure that iCloud back-up is turned on.
What Features Does Mobistealth have?
Mobistealth has a fair, but not complete, set of features for parental monitoring. The app allows you to monitor:
- Contacts and appointments
- Call logs and SMS
- Messenger chats
- Browser history
- GPS location
Mobistealth also has a Keylogger to match your kid’s account passwords, a possibility to record live calls, and a tool to take screenshots remotely.
How Much Does Mobistealth Cost?
Mobistealth offers three different packages for iOS, Android, and PC users.
Mobistealth Android price
- 1 month – $ 59.99
- 3 months – $ 79,99
- 12 months – $ 149,99
- 1 month – $69,99
- 3 months – $99,99
- 12 months – $179,99
Mobistealth iPhone price
- 3 months – $49,99
MobiStealth Windows/Mac price
- 3 months – $ 59.99
- 6 months – $ 79,99
- 12 months – $99,99
How Do I Cancel My Subscription?
To cancel your Mobistealth subscription, you need to contact the company’s support team. They will send you the email with detailed instructions on how to uninstall Mobistealth from a target device. They will also delete all the information from their servers and notify you about it after completion.
What Are the Mobistealth’s Main Pros and Cons?
According to the research we’ve made about Mobistealth, we can denote its main advantages:
- Low price for iOS and PC
- Essential monitoring features
- No-jailbreak solution for Apple devices
Speaking about the severest drawbacks, we can highlight the following:
- Limited monitoring features
- Expensive for Android devices
- No installation assistance
- Low rating among users
- Spying features (call recording and screenshot capturing)
mSpy vs. Mobistealth
It is essential for parents to keep an eye on their kid`s online activity. If you are one, you should be aware of the dangers of the Internet, such as cyberbullying, sexting, online predators, catfishing, and scamming. A reliable monitoring solution that can offer a wide selection of features at a reasonable price can help you understand those dangers and bring you peace of mind. As an option, we suggest trying the mSpy parental control app.
mSpy and Mobistealth have a similar installation process, which requires purchasing a plan and setting up the app following a guide in a welcoming letter. Both apps have web portals so that parents can monitor their kid`s smartphone activities remotely from their accounts. But unlike mSpy, Mobistealth doesn`t provide remote installation, which may cause problems for non-tech-savvy parents.
Mobistealth is compatible with Android, iOS, BlackBerry, and Symbian. It also supports non-jailbroken devices. The mSpy parental control app is available for Android and iOS, including jailbroken/rooted devices.
Mobistealth has essential monitoring features like tracking call logs, text messages, and GPS location, while mSpy provides parents with these sophisticated monitoring solutions:
- Texts: in addition to the sent and received text messages, parents can read the deleted ones.
- Calls: parents can view the timestamps and block unwanted numbers for incoming and outgoing calls.
- Emails: parents can read incoming and outgoing emails to ensure their kid is not communicating with online predators or scammers.
- Instant messengers: parents can monitor Snapchat, WhatsApp, Viber, Hangouts, Kik, Instagram, Facebook, Tinder, and other apps.
- Device blocking: parents can protect their kid`s personal data if the device is lost or stolen by blocking it.
- Blocking apps: parents can block apps that they don’t want their kids to use
- Internet use: parents can monitor their kid`s search history and bookmarks, and block age-inappropriate sites.
- Keylogger: parents can match passwords from their kid’s social media accounts.
- Recording keyboard strokes: parents can create a list of restricted words and get notified if their kid uses those words in a Google search or in chat.
- Location tracking: both mSpy and Mobistealth allow parents to monitor a kid`s GPS location and view their coordinates. But unlike Mobistealth, mSpy has a geofencing feature, which helps set safe and dangerous areas, which then alerts parents when their kids breach them.
Both Mobistealth and mSpy have a significant number of subscription plans, so any user may choose the one that complies with their needs. However, the cost for monitoring an Android phone is quite high. You can consider using mSpy instead.