Hi, my name is Jonathan McCormick from Edinburgh. So I’ve bought the mSpy App Premium package for my Samsung Galaxy A5 2 years ago when my niece got lost at the mall. This situation scared me. So now I check on my kid’s current GPS location, especially when I’m out of the city.
In overall, the app works great. So here are the pros of using it:
- Easy to install and get started
- Full online assistance and nice staff
- Powerful geo-fencing feature because there are places I don’t want my kid to go and she knows about it
- Full monitoring spectrum: I can view Viber, WhatsApp, Facebook messenger, Snapchat and browsing history. Parents with teens in the house will understand me.
- Keylogger is awesome. At least, I know when she types “sex or dating”.
- Apps viewing is also powerful. Some of them I’ve already blocked.
- It’s great I can leave the icon on my kid’s device.
Sometimes cannot reach out to a team when having tech inconveniences.
Need to have a physical access to my kid’s smartphone. She is ok with that but still it’s embarrassing.
I was afraid it wouldn’t work for a phone of A-series like mine. But guys have done a great job. Would certainly recommend it.