Parental controls became a necessity in the realities of Internet dangers and kids’ free access to it. Mobile applications’ developers realize that nowadays parental controls have to meet the expectations of worried parents and be as practical as possible.
Here’s a guide for parents who use Samsung devices on how to set parental controls. Samsung devices are Android-based ones produces by Samsung Electronics. Android is a mobile operating system developed by Google.
In order to demonstrate how to set parental controls on a Samsung tablet (Galaxy S6, e.g.), we’re going to use mSpy parental control app for Android as an example.
To put parental controls on a tablet requires, first, to select the number of features parents want to use to monitor their kid’s device, which is usually assumed in a concrete package, and, second, its acquisition on the relevant site. Then there are steps to follow:
- Open your email, copy your credentials and paste to log in into mSpy account.
- mSpy Setup Wizard opens in front of you and you may start the Installation process.
- The system asks you to follow 4 steps of installation:
3.1. Select your target device OS – Mobile device – Android
3.2 Prepare the device:
– Go to Settings > Security and enable Unknown sources
– Settings > Security > Verify apps must be unchecked (disabled)
- If you can’t find it in Settings – Security, please go back to Settings – Google – Security – Verify apps – Turn it off.
3.3. Install mSpy:
– Open an Android tablet’s browser and enter the link on the screen (http://a22z.net/a) in the address bar and press GO button. Enter the verification captcha and click Download
- If Complete action using pops up, choose Package Installer and click Always– Follow the sequence: Next→ Install → Open → Continue
– Make sure you read and accepted mSpy License Agreement– Before proceeding with the installation, the system asks you to indicate the purpose of using mSpy application, which is mandatory, according to our Legal Policy. Select the convenient option and set the visibility of mSpy application icon
– Press Activate in the following dialog box
– Enter the registration code in Our Client Panel as it’s showed on the picture bellow:
– To finish the installation, put the name in the required box.
Note! To set parental controls on a Samsung tablet, it shouldn’t be rooted for most features listed in the Packages’ description. If you want to monitor the messaging apps, a Samsung tablet must be rooted. Rooting means allowing users to access protected features of the tablet.
If you need help with the installation or setting up of the features, turn to mAssistance special service which provides a range of services remotely.
To put parental controls on a tablet, make sure a Samsung tablet runs OS Android 4+. The most widely used version for parental controls is Samsung Galaxy S6.
mSpy – Know. Prevent. Protect.