Modern technologies bring value to people’s daily life. Thanks to smartphones with direct access to the Internet, we can chat, get fresh news, and exchange files on the go. Kids especially enjoy these possibilities. However, they often forget about online safety measures.
To protect their kids from the dangers of the Internet, parents need to find a multifunctional solution that can give them insight into their kids’ online activity. It’s good to know that a parental control app, such as SpyBubble or mSpy, can help.
If you would like to try one of these apps, we recommend that you read a SpyBubble review first. It will help you decide whether you want the app or give preference to mSpy.
Table Of Contents
What is SpyBubble?
SpyBubble is a monitoring application designed to check out your kids’ online activity. With its help, parents can prevent their children from befriending online predators and being bullied by peers on social media.
SpyBubble comes with a set of monitoring features, such as tracking calls, chats, and media files, that allow you to see a child’s online activity remotely. The app is compatible with Android and iOS devices and easily accessible from any browser.
How Does SpyBubble Work?
SpyBubble is a monitoring software that works in background mode. So, a target person is unlikely to detect the app on their device.
After being installed on your kid’s device, SpyBubble starts recording all their activity on the Internet. It delivers the collected data to your SpyBubble account, which you can access anytime remotely.
Note that before you can download the app, you need to create an account with SpyBubble and buy a subscription. If you want to know what SpyBubble’s cost is, simply head over to their website and click “Buy Now.”
What Can I Do with SpyBubble?
Spy Bubble is monitoring software that includes a number of tracking features, such as:
- Viewing social media chats — check out all activities performed by your kid on Facebook, WhatsApp, Twitter, and other apps
- Tracking GPS location — find out your child’s whereabouts by accessing a map
- Seeing contacts — review your kid’s contact book and block suspicious contacts
- Reading SMS — read text messages remotely to detect a predator or a bully
- Looking through call logs — find out who calls your kid and see details about a call
- Monitoring visited websites — find out more about your child’s interests by reviewing visited web pages
- Checking sent and received emails — prevent your kid from receiving harassments by monitoring their emails
- Getting alerts on restricted actions — get notifications every time your kids violate the rules and perform restricted actions
Before buying the SpyBubble app, note that some features may require rooting or jailbreaking of a target device.
Spy Bubble vs. mSpy
All in all, Spy Bubble is good monitoring software that gives diverse possibilities to parents who want to protect their kids from online predators, cyberbullies, and digital scammers.
However, if you read a couple of SpyBubble reviews, you’ll see that it lacks functionality included in other apps.
For instance, the mSpy parental control app makes it possible to record keyboard strokes on your kid’s device by using a keylogging feature. What’s more, a keylogger allows you to set restricted words (such as alcohol, sex, drugs, etc.) and get alerts when a kid types them in a search bar.
Overall, mSpy counts around 30 well-tailored monitoring features that serve to help parents prevent their kids from getting into trouble on the Internet.