If you’ve been scouring the Internet for that perfect monitoring app, you’ve likely stumbled upon Spyier. The relative newcomer to the monitoring scene has people talking. But are they all gushing with praise? Or are there things you should know about the Spyier app? We’re here to sort it all out for you, with full details on the features you get, the price you’ll pay, and things you need to watch out for.
Table Of Contents
Features: What You Get with Spyier
Track their calls. When it comes to tracking their phone calls, is Spyier legit? Definitely. The monitoring app lets you see who they called and who called them. By scanning your Spyier dashboard, you’ll also be able to assess who the important people in their life are because Spyier shows you the frequency of calls too.
See their SMS messages. Whether you call them SMS messages or texts, Spyier has you covered. The Spyier app lets you see who texted them. You’ll have access to every text message, complete with written communications, and any pics or videos included in the message.
Track their location. If you want to know where they are at all times, Spyier has you covered with a location tracker. It shows you their current and past locations on a map. There’s also a 3D street view option, so you can get a closer look at where they are and where they’ve been.
Get geofence alerts. If you’re worried that they’re visiting somewhere they shouldn’t, like a friend’s house or a bar, this app can notify you. Not only will you have a detailed Spyier review of their past locations, but you can set up future locations to monitor. If they enter or exit one of those locations, Spyier can send you a notification.
Track social media chats. If they prefer to chat over social media apps instead of text messages, Spyier doesn’t leave you hanging. The app lets you see their chats on Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp, Snapchat, Instagram, and Viber.
See their website history. Wondering what websites they frequent? Sure, there are plenty of ways to track their browsing history and Spyier app does stand up to competition with them. Spyier shows you with a detailed history of their recently visited sites. It even arms you with small blurbs for each website they’ve visited, so you’ll know what the site is all about without having to visit it yourself.
View their SIM location. How does Spyier work with SIM cards? Quite well, actually. The app includes details SIM card information that shows you the device’s carrier and IMEI number. And if they swap SIMs, you’ll be notified right away. It’s a great way to keep them safe — and keep their device safe in case it’s lost or stolen.
Spyier Pro Compatibility
|# of devices||Android Basic & Premium: 1 device|
Android Family: 3 devices
iOS Family: 5 devices
iOS Premium: 1 device
iOS Business: 25 devices
|Social media tracking||Yes|
|Set restrictions remotely||No|
Spyier Pros and Cons
- Works in stealth mode. If you don’t want them to know you’re monitoring them, Spyier is on your side. It works in stealth mode, so there’s no app on their device that’ll give your prying eyes away.
- Supports iOS and Android. It’s nice to know that no matter what type of device they use, you won’t have to spend long figuring out how to use Spyier. The app installs easily on iPhone and Android and is easy to use across both devices.
- SIM card alert is nice. If you’re worried that they’re swapping SIM cards and using two different numbers, Spyier has you covered with a notification if their SIM card changes.
- Social chat monitoring is limited on some plans. You can only monitor a handful of apps with Spyier on iOS (and none on the Basic Android plan).
- It can be costly. How much is Spyier? Kind of expensive, especially if you want to monitor multiple devices. For example, a 1-month license for 3 devices on Android is $69.99. And on iOS, it jumps to $99.99 per month (though you get coverage for 5 devices).
- No free trial. If you’ve read this far in our Spyier app review hoping for a free trial, we regret to inform you that there isn’t one. If you want to see Spyier in action, you’ll need to check out the demo. It’s full-featured, so you’ll get a taste of the app before paying for it, but you won’t be able to install it on a real device unless you buy a subscription.
Spyier Pro: The Bottom Line
A lot of Spyier reviews sing the app’s praises. And while we agree that it does an impressive job, there are a few things you need to be mindful of — like limited social media chat monitoring with some plans. The app also lacks a screen recorder and keylogger, or other advanced features like keyword alerts — both of which you’ll find in mSpy, another leading monitoring app.
For the price, there are other options worth considering. But if you find that Spyier offers you exactly what you need, and you’re willing to pay for it, you’ll have a well-built app at your fingertips.