My name is Maria from Michigan. I’m a tech-savvy mom, have 43 apps installed on my Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime (yep, I counted). One of them used to be a parental control app. Have no idea how parents can manage parents’ routines without them. Anyway, the previous one happened to be incompatible with my new phone so I had to find a decent alternative. I was happy and surprised to find mSpy app. Without hesitating we bought the Premium Package. Here’s what I think about the app:
I recommend to buy mSpy
- works great if your kid uses Line and Tinder ‘cause it reads them. At least, I know my daughter does not hang out with people I do not know or disapprove at all. Sure, we discuss those things. But random hook up and no strings attached are not for my kid who’s willing to go to college.
- allows to view tasks, note, calendar with events. She attends private tutor’s classes to improve her maths. that’s great we can adjust the schedule and be aware of what our teen is doing at this very moment
- no setbacks since I purchased it
- allows to see browsing history and bookmarked sites. Love this thing because besides different searches like DIY I found something alerting about my kid
- helpful to find out about current kid’s location
- allows to see installed apps. My daughter love socializing. She has friends in Asia, Africa, Southern Europe. I could see the apps she uses to chat with people from there. It is helpful.
Reliable monitoring app mSpy
However, I had several turns off and random restarts. But I think it’s because of all those apps I have on my phone. By the way, the price is totally ok. Come on, $16 for your baby’s safety?