Nowadays, every tracking app finds its audience. The parental niche is the most demanding since parents face challenges regarding child safety more than ever before. In 2018, about 13 million kids will encounter cyberbullying, according to the Megan Meier Foundation. Moreover, 71% of teens say they were concerned with cyberbullying at least once in their life. Therefore, there’s the need of monitoring channels that spread the most online dangers. It makes parents ask what is the best monitoring app to supervise kids online. One of such apps is FORCEFIELD.
Table Of Contents
What is FORCEFIELD?
It is an app for parental control. Parents can manage screen time and online activities as well as get updates on the child’s current GPS location. Its positioning is clear – not spying but monitoring. They encourage parents to provide mentorship instead of censorship.
Every parent has the chance to give it a shot by using a 30-day free trial. However, it’s noteworthy that it’s hard to understand the app’s features. For example, Sleep Apps or Family Finder look mazy. Only after spending some time on the site, you realize that these are ordinary apps’ managing and GPS location features.
What features does FORCEFIELD suggest?
It is one of many parental control apps that enable parents to supervise their kids. Usually, their features are similar and do not stand out among others. Here are the ones of FORCEFIELD:
- App Sleeper allows viewing apps installed on a target device as well as blocking them. They say parents can literally switch off remotely apps, social media, games at the time previously scheduled by parents.
- App Report helps not just view apps set up on the target device but get notifications when a child removes or installs a new one. Furthermore, a parent can access the apps’ reviews to identify dangerous ones on the device.
- Activity Report provides the data on how your child uses the Internet on a daily basis. It might be very insightful when parents need to identify some specific information.
- Family Finder aka GPS location tracking keeps parents aware of their child’s present location. However, there’s no geofencing which is highly important nowadays.
- Browsing Controls means simple blocking of sites with a lewd content. It’s a way to control what kind of content feeds the child’s mind. The app provides the library of suitable sites, and a kid can visit them anytime without control.
To sum up, the app might come in handy when a kid is being introduced to the Internet and digital world for the first time and is not tech-savvy. In the opposite cases, parents need something more advanced, which is the mSpy parental control app is.
Why is mSpy better?
mSpy contain about 30 monitoring features. They are more tailored and customized. Besides, it has geofencing. It allows parents to pick places they consider safe and indicate them on the virtual map. If a child enters or leaves them, parents get notified.
It has a flexible pricing policy, which allows picking one of nine payment options.
The thing to pay attention to is the mSpy compliance with the GDPR guidelines. This law regulates how customers’ data is shared. Thus, every single customer can be calm – their private data is safe, and nobody can read it.
So, when picking a parental control app, parents should pay attention to the number of monitoring features and the app’s reliability. In both cases, mSpy is a perfect finding.
REQUIRES Android RATING: