Are you a parent who seeks ways to protect your kids from the dangers of the Internet? It’s no wonder, as children spend every waking hour on their smartphones and often overshare personal information on social media.
The thing is, online predators, bullies, and scammers keep looking for kids who are ready to “befriend.” This is when parental control apps can come in handy.
If you’re about to try the Xnore monitoring app, you need to know an important fact. According to our research and other Xnore reviews, you can’t access their website safely. If you have an active antivirus installed on your device, it will identify the Xnore website as a threat.
If you want to monitor your kid’s online activity safely, we recommend that you try the mSpy parental control app. But if you’re still interested in Xnore, keep reading this review.
Table Of Contents
What Is Xnore?
Xnore is a cell phone tracker widely used by parents. Just like mSpy, it was designed to help adults protect their kids from online predators and cyberbullies.
The Xnore spy software works in the background mode when installed on a target device. It collects data about activities, such as GPS location, browser history, media files, emails, SMS, and social media apps.
Xnore is a subscription-based app that offers various pricing plans to customers. It also provides users with an easy-to-use control panel and round-the-clock customer support.
How Does Xnore Work?
When installed on a target person’s device, Xnore collects and records their smartphone activities. It can intercept your kid’s Facebook chats, locations, record surroundings, or crack passwords.
The app sends the collected data to your Control Panel, where you can check it out anytime. You need to use your Xnore admin login details to access your dashboard.
Before you start monitoring your kid’s activity, you need to install Xnore on their device:
- Go to Xnore.com and download the Xnore apk file from the official website on a target device. Make sure to disable Play Protect on your kid’s Android phone.
- Go to Downloads and find the newly downloaded Setup.apk file. Open it
- Click Install.
- When the installation is complete, open the app.
- Enter your valid email address. Your username and password will be sent to this email.
- Click Submit.
- Check your email for your Xnore credentials. Login to your Control Panel and start monitoring.
Note that you can’t install the app remotely. You need to access a target device and install everything manually. Good news is that you can decide whether to keep the Xnore icon visible or hide it.
What Features Does Xnore Include?
The app offers basic and advanced monitoring features to parents. Although Xnore doesn’t require rooting a target device, some of its features won’t work without it.
Xnore provides the following feature to customers:
You can read your kid’s sent, received, and deleted messages remotely. As soon as it’s sent, Xnore sends the activity to your secure online account. The Xnore app collects text messages and sends them to your account. You can find them in your Control Panel.
Xnore allows you to monitor your child’s locations in real time. You can also set geofences for specific areas on the map. Xnore will record when a kid enters or leaves those geofences and notify you about it.
Note that the geolocation tracking feature requires an Internet connection. If the target device disconnects from the Internet, no location logs will be recorded.
Xnore includes a phone log monitoring feature. It allows you to get the information on every call received by a user, including missed calls. You will see the details, such as the duration of calls, phone numbers, and time stamps.
Intercepting media files
Xnore gives a detailed overview of your child’s photo gallery. The app collects taken and saved photos and images to gain a more in-depth insight into their kid’s activities and interests.
Xnore makes it possible to access the list of sites visited by your kid. The app tracks the full website history on the target device and collects the web search queries and links that your kid follows.
Xnore doesn’t require you to have regular direct access to a target phone. You can monitor your child’s device right from your Xnore account on any device.
The remote control is also realized via SMS commands. For instance, if you want to disable GPS location tracking, send the respective command. This will turn off the feature and save battery life.
Listening to the surroundings
By your SMS command, Xnore can activate listening to the surroundings. You can hear the nearby noises and voices to understand what your kid is doing. The feature can help you understand whether your kid is in trouble and needs help or not.
Xnore supports the call recording feature and can record calls made on the target device. The app uploads the records right to your user control panel.
Xnore vs mSpy: Choose a Solution That Works Right Now
Although Xnore offers a whole set of monitoring features, it can’t be called a reliable and safe solution. If you want to monitor your kid online and don’t want to make it worse, we recommend that you try mSpy.
The mSpy parental control app covers many helpful features, too. You can benefit from:
- Social media monitoring. Checking out your kid’s feed, contacts, and content on social media is the best way to know more about their interests and keep them away from online predators.
- Screenrecorder. The app can record the target device’s screen and transmit the records right to your mSpy dashboard.
- Keylogger. This tool detects every stroke on a target device. It helps you to find out what words or word combinations your kid types. It will also notify you every time your kid looks for anything inappropriate or dangerous.
- Viewing media files. If you want to know what your kid is up to online, you can check their multimedia files, documents, and text messages. mSpy makes it possible to monitor sent, received, and deleted files to be aware of your kid’s plans.
- Geofencing. If you want to know more about your child’s whereabouts, mSpy will help you track your kid’s GPS location in real time. You can also set geofencing and mark the restricted areas on the map. mSpy will notify you every time your kid enters the restricted places.